Thursday, November 14, 2013

Why You Need To Make The Most Out Of Your Free-time



What will you do with the time you have left over?
Because honestly, there might not be much time.




This is crazy that I stumbled across this video,really. Well, not really because there are millions of views. But, you get the gyst. I truly was thinking about this today though. The thought "How can I live my life to the fullest?" "How will I spend my free time?"

Probably more than I should, I think about my mortality. I am going to DIE, and I can't do anything about it. Everyone I know and love, including my pets are going to die. It will happen whether I like it or not. So what makes this video even more powerful is the fact that they disect each part of our lives and show our alloted free time, assuming we are going to live however many years. In reality, we don't really know how long we have to live. I could get in a car accident today and die. I could trip going up the stairs tomorrow and die. I could literally just be going about my day and die for what seems like no reason. I could be walking down the street and get hit by a car. Stupid shit. You know? This video got me thinking, how the heck can I make the most of my free time.

It sucks, sorta. That my life seems to be consumed by work or school. And when I finally get home, all I want to do is sleep. But, this video put some things into perspective for me. Free time. Precious, precious free time. Who should I be spending it with? Where am I spending it? And what can I do to make it... better?




No comments:

Post a Comment